On Thursday 15 February the UK’s leading learning disability charity Mencap will be hosting a Planning for the Future event in London. Philip Warford will provide information on how families and carers can ensure that someone with a learning disability is taken care of when they are no longer around, by making a suitable Will or setting up a Trust.
- How you can protect a disabled person using Wills and Trusts
- The choice of Guardians for minor children
- The choice of Executors and Trustees
- The use of Letters of Wishes
- Making Gifts in a Will
- When should you set up a Trust
- How to protect means tested benefits
Thursday 15 February 2018
10.30pm – 12.30pm
Conway Hall 25 Red Lion Square London WC1R 4RL
Book your place here.