- Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis and Renaissance Legal reserves the right to withdraw or amend the service provided on the Website without notice. Renaissance Legal shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is not available at any time or for any period. From time to time, Renaissance Legal may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, if required. Renaissance Legal aims and makes every attempt to update the Website regularly and may change the content (including information about services offered) at any time. Renaissance Legal may therefore have to suspend access to the Website, or close it if necessary. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time and Renaissance Legal is under no obligation to update such material.
- Where Renaissance Legal publishes and controls information on the Website, it will use all reasonable endeavours to correct errors or omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them. However, because of the complex technology that is required in operating the Website there may be times when obvious errors occur. For example, this may result in a service descriptions or other detail displayed being incorrect. Renaissance Legal endeavours to ensure, but cannot guarantee, that any information provided on the Website is accurate. This information does not form part of any agreement you may have with Renaissance Legal and is provided solely as additional background content. Any content of the Website is relating to the law and legal developments under English law (unless otherwise expressly stated) and is intended to provide general legal guidance only and should not be regarded as comprehensive or as a substitute for taking legal advice. Renaissance Legal shall not be held liable in any way whatsoever for any inaccuracy, misunderstanding or expectation drawn from this content, or for any loss which may arise from accessing or reliance on information contained in this Website. Users should always seek appropriate legal advice from a suitably qualified lawyer before taking, or refraining from taking, any action. All details shown on the Website in relation to the services offered are subject to availability. Contracts for the supply of our services are subject to our letter of engagement and terms and conditions of service, as notified to you at the time of you instruct us.
- Renaissance Legal does not provide any warranty in relation to the materials contained on the Website. To the extent permitted by law, Renaissance Legal expressly excludes all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute or common law and any liability for direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by a user in connection with the Website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including without limitation any liability for loss of income or revenue, loss of business, profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data or goodwill or any other loss or damage or any kind howsoever arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable. This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website and for ensuring that all persons who access the Website through your internet connection are aware of this Disclaimer and that they comply with them.
- Any links provided on the Website to other websites are not intended to provide an endorsement by Renaissance Legal and Renaissance Legal will have no liability or responsibility for the content of this or those websites whatsoever.
- Renaissance Legal cannot guarantee that the Website is free from infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties. You must not misuse the Website by introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful, or uploading documents that may have this affect. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- The transmission of unlawful, threatening, defamatory, pornographic, political or racist material is strictly prohibited.
- If you breach the provisions of this Disclaimer, Renaissance Legal shall be entitled to suspend or permanently terminate your access to the Website.
- This Disclaimer may vary from time to time. By using this Website you accept that you are bound by the terms and conditions in force at that time and displayed on this page.
- If any part of this Disclaimer or any document referred to herein is illegal or unenforceable, such portion(s) shall be excluded from this Disclaimer and any relevant document to the minimum extent required and the balance of this Disclaimer and any relevant document shall remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
- This Disclaimer and any documents, or terms and conditions or policies referred to herein shall govern the entire relationship between the parties relating to the use of the Website to the exclusion of any other terms.
- It is not the intention to confer any rights on any third parties by virtue of this Disclaimer and accordingly the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to this Disclaimer.
- This Disclaimer and any disputes that may arise between you and Renaissance Legal will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties shall submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
Please contact us if you have any queries or questions on this policy, by emailing Renaissance Legal at firstname.lastname@example.org.