Wills & Trust Seminar
Amaze Wills & Trust seminar – 28 November 2018
Philip Warford is presenting a Planning for the Future seminar to parents and carers in Brighton & Hove for Amaze. Amaze is a charity based in Brighton and Hove that offers information, advice and support to families of children and young people with special educational needs or disabilities.
This seminar aims to help families make decisions on how they will provide for their children after they are gone. Philip discusses why a Will is sometimes not enough when you have a disabled or vulnerable son or daughter.
Philip explains that through the use of a discretionary or disabled persons trust, we can leave inheritance to a loved one so that it won’t affect their means tested benefits or leave them financially at risk.
- How you can protect a disabled person using Wills and Trusts
- The choice of Guardians for minor children
- The choice of Executors and Trustees
- The use of Letters of Wishes
- Making Gifts in a Will
- When should you set up a Trust
- How to protect means tested benefits
10:00am – 12.30pm
Contact Mo Courtney on 01273 234020
113 Queens Road