Wills & Trust Seminar Eastbourne
East Sussex Parent and Carers’ Council (ESPaCC)
Wills and Trust Seminar
5th December 2018
Philip Warford will presenting a Planning for the Future seminar to parents and carers in the Eastbourne area for ESPaCC.
Taking place at the Kings Centre on the morning of 5th December, this seminar aims to help families make decisions on how they will provide for their children after they are gone. Philip discusses why a Will is sometimes not enough when you have a disabled or vulnerable son or daughter.
Philip explains that through the use of a discretionary or disabled persons trust, we can leave inheritance to a loved one so that it won’t affect their means tested benefits or leave them financially at risk.
- How you can protect a disabled person using Wills and Trusts
- The choice of Guardians for minor children
- The choice of Executors and Trustees
- The use of Letters of Wishes
- Making Gifts in a Will
- When should you set up a Trust
- How to protect means tested benefits
Booking is online via Eventbrite at https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/wills-and-trusts-planning-for-the-future-registration-47544925151
27 Edison Road