Planning for the Future Webinar (May)
Organiser: Renaissance Legal
Venue: Webinar via Zoom
Booking: Click here
Thursday 13 May 2021
Philip Warford will be presenting a Planning for the Future webinar via Zoom at 10.00am.
The presentation aims to help families make decisions on how they will provide for their loved ones after they are gone. Philip discusses why a Will is sometimes not enough when you have a disabled or vulnerable loved one.
Philip explains that through the use of a Discretionary or Disabled Persons Trust, we can leave inheritance to a loved one so that it won’t affect their means tested benefits or leave them at risk of financial abuse.
- How you can protect a disabled or vulnerable person using Wills and Trusts
- The choice of Guardians for minor children
- The choice of Executors and Trustees
- The use of Letters of Wishes
- Making Gifts in a Will
- When should you set up a Trust
- How to protect means tested benefits
To book a place please click here
If you have any questions, please contact Elle O’Connor on 01273 610 611.