Mencap Planning for the Future (Aug)
Venue: Webinar via Zoom
Booking: Click here for further information.
Thursday 5 August @ 10.30am
On Thursday 5 August the UK’s leading learning disability charity Mencap will be hosting a Planning for the Future presentation. Philip Warford will provide information on how families and carers can ensure that someone with a learning disability is taken care of when they are no longer around, by making a suitable Will and setting up a Trust.
- How you can protect a disabled person using Wills and Trusts
- The choice of Guardians for minor children
- The choice of Executors and Trustees
- The importance of the Letters of Wishes
- Making Gifts in a Will
- When should you set up a Trust
- How to protect means tested benefits
Thursday 5 August 2021
For further information and to book a place click here