YMCA Seminar – Wills and Trusts
13th March 2019 – Wills and Trust Seminar
Philip Warford will be presenting our Wills and Trust seminar together with YMCA in Reigate.
Philip will discuss the reasons why it is essential to have a Will in place, but in many cases it is not enough. An example of this is by leaving a sum of money to a disabled or vulnerable person this could impact their entitlement to means-tested benefits.
To solve this problem, families are shown that they can consider leaving money for a sibling or close family member to ‘look after’ on their behalf and the safe way to do this is through a Trust.
Philip will explain how loved ones can protect means-tested benefits and have financial security for their child through the different types of Trust options available and as well as a Letter of Wishes.
Areas covered in this seminar are:
- How you can protect a disabled person using Wills and Trusts
- The choice of Guardians for minor children
- The choice of Executors and Trustees
- The use of Letters of Wishes
- Making Gifts in a Will
- When should you set up a Trust
- How to protect means-tested benefits
YMCA Sovereign Centre,
To book please contact 01737 222859